Saturday, February 13, 2010

New job and snow and traffic

Sorry, I haven't written. Haven't even uploaded pictures of quilt along blocks. Started my new job Monday. Lots to absorb, so I have been saturated with info. I have the weekend off and will work on catching up. Also the snow and crazy driving during the middle week always raises my stress level. I don't mind driving in snow in my own area, but traveling on the freeway was nerve wracking. I am glad I don't live in a big city, where traffic is busy, busy, busy.

2 comments:

  1. I will be traveling this spring for High Scope - the educational foundation that I do research for........the travel is the hardest part of the job........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting a new job can be stressful without the bad weather ... take care on those snowy-icy roads–something I'd like to say I don't miss, but lately we've been having our share of snow and ice in Dallas (and they don't use anything but SAND on the roads, which is practically useless).

    I received the patterns last week and started piecing yesterday. Photos of my January blocks are here.

    ReplyDelete